Thursday Teleseminar with ABC, CBS, NBC Producers
Here is another awesome teleconference that you should put on your schedule.
Would you like to be interviewed on a top national TV show and air on ABC, NBC, CBS or Fox?
Of course, you would because there are few faster ways to instantly reach millions of people and boost your sales than getting big-time TV publicity.
In the publishing world, it’s no secret the right national TV appearance can catapult a book to the top of the Bestseller List.
Curious to know how YOU might get on national TV?
Find out on a free 90-minute telephone seminar on Thursday, January 4, on which you’ll hear Steve Harrison interview a group of his producer friends – who currently book guests for ABC, NBC and CBS about how to get on National TV.
In addition to Steve, you’ll hear from:
* Mariann Sabol, Live with Kelly and Ryan
* Tommy Crudup, Rachael Ray
* Dan Fitzpatrick, The Wendy Williams Show
* Stacy Rollins, Telepictures Productions
* Plus others to be announced
Together they’ll teach you things unknown to 95% of all publicity-seekers.
To register for this call — which is free except for your normal long-distance charges — go here now:
In the interest of full disclosure, you should know I’m a compensated affiliate for Steve’s programs.
On the call, you’ll learn things like:
· How to increase your odds of getting on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox.
· Understanding the mindset of national TV producers and what gets them to book you as a guest.
· The strategy a husband-and-wife team used to land a 7-minute segment on the Today Show.
· What you should send TV producers (and what you shouldn’t).
· The most important question you must be able to answer to land a TV appearance.
· The biggest mistakes to avoid when pitching TV producers (including ones that could get you black-balled forever!).
· Case histories of three authors and entrepreneurs and the strategies they used to get on top TV shows.
Again, to register go here now:
Once registered, you’ll receive all the details back within five minutes.
Who knows … maybe we’ll be seeing you on national TV very soon!