Accentuate the Positive
“There is very little difference in people,
But that little difference makes a big difference.
The little difference is attitude.
The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.”
No matter where you go there are memes and quotes reminding us the importance of being positive.
Positive Attitude Sightings
What is your Positive Outlook Factor?
3 if your answer is always,
2 if it is sometimes
1 if it is occasionally
0 if never.
- Do you thank a person who finds fault or criticizes you for whatever was truthful?
- When a stranger stares at you do you think it is because he/she likes you?
- When there is a sudden change of plans or an obstacle to your goal, do you see a hidden advantage in the change or obstacle?
- Are you able to compliment others for their success?
- Do you remember your past successes more than your failures?
- Do you easily recover from setbacks?
- By and large, does life seem good to you?
16-21 Excellent. You are thoroughly positive in your outlook. I only hope you’ve been completely honest!
11-15: Good. You are sometimes a positive person and have a foundation on which to build.
8-10: Fair. Your outlook could certainly do with an overhaul.
Below 8: You are in trouble. You clearly need to work on your negative tendencies.
Source: Dr. Archibald Hart copyright 1996 – The Habits of the Mind
Next: How the Ten Habits Fit Together: Habit 7: Be the Right Sort of Optimist
Visit my Facebook page: @deborahisonesmartlady
SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLBOX
One Smart Lady Recommends:
This is arguably the best and simplest training available anywhere on how to
start generating real income online literally as soon as this week. Vick Strizheus is my mentor and teacher in Social Media Marketing. Watch this video and learn strategies (100% Free Training).